Ghana Registered Nurses and Midwives Association (GRNMA) together with its allied Associations across the country began a strike on Monday, September 21, 2020, over their service conditions. It comes after the failure of the government to agree with the health workers on their demand for improved conditions of service.Read More
DKM customers to receive full payment of locked-up funds by the end of September – President Akuffo Addo
President Akuffo Addo has promised to pay all customers who have their funds locked up at DKM.
He made this statement at a gathering of chiefs and people at Wenchi as part of his tour in the Bono Region on September 12th 2020. According to him, the government has secured the needed funds to pay all customers of DKM. He added that the payment will be completed at the end of September 2020.
The Ministry of Gender, Children, and Social Protection has revealed that they have rescued, supported, and given shelter to over 611 victims of Human Trafficking since 2019.Read More
- Ben Dotsei Malor Writes: GHANA VRS USA – GEORGE FLOYD-JUSTICE VRS JUSTICE FOR MAJOR MAXWELL MAHAMA
- Madina MP, Lawyer Sosu donates medical supplies to Madina Polyclinic (Kekele)
- US Ambassador To Ghana Pays Courtesy Call On Director-General Of NADMO
- National Road Safety Authority mandates drivers to undergo training
- Hon. Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa writes: Akuse Hospital made history Today