Alban Sumana Kingsford Bagbin , former member of Parliament for the Nadowli Kaleo constituency of...Read More
The two dominant political parties in Ghana, The New Patriotic Party (NPP) and the National Democratic Congress (NDC) have picked number one and number two respectively on the ballot paper ahead of this year’s December 7 elections.Read More
DKM customers to receive full payment of locked-up funds by the end of September – President Akuffo Addo
President Akuffo Addo has promised to pay all customers who have their funds locked up at DKM.
He made this statement at a gathering of chiefs and people at Wenchi as part of his tour in the Bono Region on September 12th 2020. According to him, the government has secured the needed funds to pay all customers of DKM. He added that the payment will be completed at the end of September 2020.
The Presidential Candidate for the main opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC), John Dramani Mahama says President Nana Akufo-Addo has lost the right to complain about the “Akyem Sakawa Boys” statement he posted on his Facebook.Read More
The Member of Parliament for North Tongu in the Volta Region, Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa says the opposition National Democratic Congress’s (NDC) soon to be outdoored 2020 manifesto will be condescending than the released by the governing New Patriotic Party.Read More
As part of measures to rally support for a four more reign of the Akufo Addo led government, the former Minister of Energy, on Monday 17th August 2020, gifted the orphan constituencies in the eastern region new motorbikes.Read More
- Ghana Flying Disc Association Receives Official Acknowledgement-WFDF
- Court slaps UTAG with GHC 3,000 cost over legal procedure
- Australian High Commissioner Receives a World Clean Up ‘’Hero Award’’ From Let’s Do It Ghana
- Australian High Commissioner to Ghana, H.E Gregory Andrews Pledges Support For the 2021 World Clean-Up Day
- Ghana Flying Disc Association (GFDA) Shows Class in Sports at MacDan La Town Park